I made this one up as I went, but it turned out to be really good.
- 13.25 oz 100% whole grain penne
- large floret of broccoli chopped – I steamed this
- 1 small container button mushrooms halved
- 1 can of mandarin oranges
- 1 large bunch scallions chopped
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 small lime juiced
- 1 jar oriental salad dressing. (I used the one pictured below but I found one at Harris Teeter when I ran in after dinner called HT Organics Miso Ginger. It cost less and had fewer calories per serving.
I put everything in a large bowl, tossed and chilled. I served it with a salad, and there are plenty of leftovers