I don’t watch TV exactly, but I do have shows line up in my HULU queue, so I do watch those at my convenience.
- Merlin – this is a sci-fi channel show. I’ve been an Merlin fan since I was a kid and read The Once and Future King. Merlin and Arthur are both young men in this one.
- Lie to Me – I love Tim Roth’s sassy character and the way he always gets the best of someone by psychoanalyzing them.
- Fringe – Another sci-fi show, but on ABC. It’s just weird at times. Dual universes. Reminds me a bit of Sliders, but much darker and ominous. Characters have developed nicely. Always some very odd twist.
- FlashForward – I like this one enough I wanna buy the book to see how they compare/contrast. World changing event happens where everyone sees a glimpse of their futures for the same time period. FBI is trying to find out why and how it happened – how to keep it from happening again. Lots of intrigue. mmmmm that’s only 4
- DollHouse – didn’t make it. This show only had two seasons, but they were two intense seasons. People who had some kind of trouble in the past signed on at the DollHouse to fulfill some rich person’s dream. There were DollHouses all over the world. Memories of the Dolls were wiped and new memories inserted to help them do their assignments. Nasty people wanted the technology. The destruction of the world was near.
Wanna see what other people enjoy?
What do you enjoy watching?