Bless Joel‘s heart, he tagged me. NO rules.
- I believe school should not start until 10:00 a.m.
- I believe there should be a mandatory national reading time set aside each day.
- I believe end of grade/course testing has done more harm than good.
- I believe that LOST should start to make some sense after you’ve watched it more than once.
- I believe we should be more energetic as we age and gain wisdom.
- I believe every child should have someone in his or her live that loves them unconditionally.
- I believe that college basketball is the best sport.
- I believe there is an amazing amount of information that I have no clue even exists.
- I believe laundry should wash and fold itself while the house is cleaning itself.
- I believe SUVs should use less gas just because I really prefer to drive one.