in addition to regular Sunday activities, I
- Graded a set of tests that we’d spent two weeks prepping for. Grades were dismal, so I
- Wrote two more tests. One to go take in groups and go over as a class and one for the students to take individually (again).
- Reread and wrote responses for two sections of unit 1 in LIBS 6010. (Two more sections to go for this unit. I’ve got one more week.)
- Bought, found, gathered materials for two hands-on lessons on metric measurement: capacity and length.
- Prepared questions for my Librarian interview on Wednesday.
I did actually pick up some material and think about a black purse, but thinking was as far as I got! 😉