This past couple of weeks, I’ve noticed that I’ve been making more spelling errors. Mainly they have been homonyms. NewKnew has come up more than once. I’ve found some before hitting the Publish Button but have still missed some.
I’ve also written some horribly constructed sentences. They weren’t bad the first write. It was sometime during a rewrite – trying to make it better or fuller or clearer and I left part of the old sentence in place.
Thank goodness posts can be edited way after publication.
Having pretty equal right/left brain functions is a hardship in times when I’m as busy as I am now. I want to do things right but I really want to do them fast. Both are compromised. It is nearly impossible to be a fast perfectionist. But yet, I try.
I’ve also been thinking about reading. Reading time for anything other than Library Science has gone to the dogs. I keep reading (skimming) book reviews and what’s come in the mail posts. I like library science, but it’s not exciting stuff at this point.