The Grand Weaver: How God Shapes Us Through the Events of Our Lives by Ravi Zacharias published in 2007.
Description from CBD:
Are the threads of our lives accidentally tangled or intentionally arranged? Ravi Zacharias answers that question with stories that indicate that every detail of our lives is woven into place by a loving and sovereign Father. See how the Grand Weaver is stitching the tapestry of your life in this inspiring book.
- Reply to this post letting me know you want to be entered.
- This is just a plain old drawing – names in a hat. One will be drawn.
- Your name can be added a second time by posting this info on your blog.
- All entering must have a USA mailing address, and the book will be mailed by USPS Media Mail.
- Contest begins immediately and will continue through midnight on Sunday March 22nd (EST).
- I’ll draw Monday when I get home from school.
Since it is spring break, I’ll be in and out – gone overnight a couple of times . . . So If I disappear, well, I haven’t really 😉